Werewolf - choose a story Werewolf - choose a story

People like trying out different choices.

So you should add a replay button.

Aside from that, the style of the graphics is nice, but could do with a bit more work. The story is... well it could do with more variation and creativity, to say the least.

It's a good try, though. Could just use a bit more work.

Covetous Covetous

Huh.

Because fetus in fetu wasn't nightmare fuel enough before this game.

Still, it's a good game. It's not something that's explored too often to begin with, and playing from the embryo's point of view makes it more jarring and thought provoking than simple horror (though it is still rather horrific, but in a rather different way). The text works especially well in gradually revealing the nature of cell, though it's sort of obvious right from the start to anyone vaguely familiar with the subject. But a this isn't exactly a subject of common knowledge, it works out fine.

It does make one think. Does the fetus deserve life? Is it so wrong for it to covet existence so strongly? Is it worth the price?

I'm rather fond of the static and the red after you kill the poor chap. Quite chilling.

8/10 because I feel that the concept could've been explored a bit more.

Crazy Canvas Crazy Canvas

Pretty good.

The two shades of green are kinda hard to tell apart. While I suppose this adds difficulty to the game, it's also a bit annoying, especially when they start coming in faster and you don't really have time to squint and the color and compare. Though admittedly I was using a trackpad instead of a mouse, so that slowed me down a bit.

Also, a pause button might be nice, but I realize that I am nitpicking.